Modern day window cleaners do all their work from the safety of the ground, with vehicle mounted reach and wash systems.
The key benefits of this system are;
- Cleans frames and sills at the same time every time – why would you pay for just the glass to be cleaned?
- Reaches heights and angles that a ladder can’t. All your windows get cleaned even above your conservatory or extension – no more missing windows or walking on your low level roof tiles!
- Cleans leaded and Georgian style windows with ease – people with these styles of window often find it hard to get a window cleaner.
- No more walking on flower beds to access ground floor windows.
- No damage to your window ledges or lawn from ladder use.
- There are no chemicals, just pure water making it environmentally friendly & safe.
- Windows stay cleaner longer as there is no soapy residue left on the glass
Using reverse osmosis and de-ionisation technology, tap water is purified removing all traces of dissolved minerals and impurities.
Up to 10 tons of Pure Water is stored after purification in our custom built storage tanks, one of the largest systems in the UK
This water is produced at our base and transferred into large vehicle mounted tanks.
When we arrive at your property the water is pumped from the van along 100 meter hoses and up telescopic poles with brush heads at the end.
Dirt is scrubbed from your frames, glass and sills, then the window is rinsed and left to dry naturally. As the water is pure it dries without leaving any marks.
No more dirty water or cloths that have been used on other houses.