The leading cause of damp in the home is blocked guttering. Gutters should be cleared out once a year to prevent build up of leaves, moss and other debris.
By using a powerful vacuum, we are able to clear your gutters from the ground and reach around difficult angles and heights, that a ladder can not. All the waste is sucked out of the guttering, drainpipes and drains into the machine, meaning there is no mess to clear up at the end.
The waste is placed either on your compost heap or into your garden waste wheelie bin. If you have neither we will remove the waste from your property.
The key benefits of this method are
- Reaches above conservatories and extensions up to 40 feet.
- No need to place ladders on your fascia or guttering, which may cause damage
- Clears leaves, moss, water and debris with ease.
- No mess to clear up at the end
- We bring our own power supply with our vehicle mounted generators.
- Very competitive prices due to being faster than using a ladder (see price list)